SALES LEADERSHIP TRAINING & COACHING
Failing to Sale is failing to progress with sustainable business. People are recruited to sell based on certain qualifications. However, when they fail to deliver the expected results, feel sorry and worried.
Why do your sales executives perform less? Studies reveal many interesting reasons.
- Lack of confidence to meet clients
- Lack of motivation go the extra mile
- Personality complexity
- Lack of gratitude to the facility where they are working
- Lack of awareness of the brand
- Lack of selling skills
- Job dissatisfaction is due to various reasons.
How do you gain the maximum out of the people who run your selling function? The Sales Leadership Training & Coaching program help to achieve below essential changes to become Sales Leaders.
- To inculcate the business values and productive mindset.
- To train & coach the ‘Secrets’ of winning the sales.
- To improve the communication skills to attract and retain the customers.
- To enhance self-confidence to meet the customers of different personalities, cultural backgrounds and needs.
If you are interested in this program and would like to organize for your team, please Book a Discovery Session to know more about the program.
Dr Mohamed Nismy Rafiudeen is the CEO of Leaders’ Mind Global Consultancy, has more than 20 years of experience as a Coach, Trainer & Consultant. He has shared his knowledge with thousands of people including Students, Teachers, Youths, Parents, and Professionals of numerous nationalities. Many businesses and community organizations have benefited from his expertise.
He holds multi-disciplinary qualifications, which empower him to train and consult professionals and businesses of assorted backgrounds. He is an Engineer by profession, with over a decade as a Senior position in The Oil & Gas industry.
He is experienced in Strategic Planning, Business Continuity, Enterprise & Risk Management, Business Performance and Project Planning.
In addition to B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Engineering., he also holds MBA (UK), and MA (IOU). He has successfully completed his PhD in Talent Identification Methodology and is confident in his ability to help others.